Every community wants to grow its local economy and achieve greater prosperity. Every community desires to be a location where people want to live, engage in meaningful work, and pursue their passions. In short, every community wants to be a vibrant, safe, and livable place.
A growing body of research has revealed that the traditional economic development emphasis on recruiting or attracting businesses is no longer sufficient to grow economies in most localities. A new model has emerged in theory and practice: supporting local entrepreneurs as an economic development strategy.
Programs such as “economic gardening,” pioneered by the City of Littleton, Colorado; Energizing Entrepreneurship institutes; business retention and expansion programs; and Hometown Competitiveness all focus on helping local entrepreneurs become more successful and bring more wealth into the local economy.
Our definition of an entrepreneur is “someone who perceives an opportunity and creates and grows an organization to pursue it.” In our view, entrepreneurship encompasses not only high-tech enterprises seeking venture capital, but small business owners pursuing their passion to create a manufacturing, retail, or service business, or to start a nonprofit endeavour.
Our mission at Growing Local Economies is to help local communities become more prosperous by leveraging their assets to support local entrepreneurs. We can help you find the best solutions for your community by working with you to identify the local assets, potential partners, and technical resources needed to create and sustain an entrepreneurial support initiative.
As long as there are property buyers the intervention of real estate agency never ends. Before we bring to light the best real estate agents and REALTORS of the United States, let’s make sure that you get some basic idea about real estate agents and REALTORS and how they work.
The Terms Real Estate Agent and REALTOR:
- REALTOR is a term that represents a collective membership mark denoting a real estate professional who qualifies himself as a member of the National Association of REALTORS. Once the person goes through such qualification he is expected to strictly stick to the code of ethics.
- In some of the cases, these code of ethics surpasses or countermands the state law. This means that a registered real estate person is supposed to choose his ethics over law if required.
- A qualified real estate agent’s role in the society is to act as a bridge between potential buyers and sellers. A professional person must be capable of assessing the capacity of both his clients that is the buyer and the seller. He must have thorough knowledge about the properties he deals with.
- A real estate agent can never claim innocence and cannot ignore the facts and figures of a particular transaction.
- The term real estate agent and REALTOR are often used interchangeably, whereas they are two different terms. Both real estate agent and a REALTOR are legally permitted to handle property transactions.
- The main difference is a REALTOR is registered under the national association and is expected to strictly adhere to the code that the association prescribes.
- Now that you know how real estate agents work and how the professionals differ, let’s get to know some the best real estate agents in the United States.
Top 5 real estate professionals in the United States:
A lot of websites help you find the best real estate agent depending on the locality you choose. Depending on how optimally they pick clients, provide services and earn profits the list is always subjective in nature. These five professionals are in no particular order. They are just the best 5 if I have to honestly say.
Arana almost doubled his profits this financial year, with a $300 million turnover. He has got his hands tied up with the CEOs and CFOs of the globally recognized organization. No wonder he has doubled his profits in a couple of years. Arana believes that his ability gradually grew with time, experience and exposure to things.
The Altman Brothers are Josh Altman and Matt Altman. While most top notch real estate agents consider a $300 Million dollar a sale ‘the achievement’ of their lives, the brother consider it just as a thing on their bucket list. They do not want a ladder that touches the roof rather they want one that touches the sky.
When it comes to Ben who broke great deals this year, gives the credit away to Warner Bros and Sony. It is the place that taught him innovative sales techniques and nurtured his business acumen. He is claimed to be the first person to use a drone video as a part of his marketing strategy.
Ernie Carwell trade in a land that he calls the gold territory. He strongly believes that the properties in the Westside of LA can downturn but can hold its value the longest period possible.
Hugh Evans is some who loves to work from the background. Working in an industry that demands a lot of pompous show and endorsement, Evans broke all this belief and maintained a low profile until his achievements and business skills came out roaring loud. He currently has a listing worth $11 million
The real estate market saw a great decline in the financial year 2008-09, and the impact of the same lasted for a couple of years. The situation took a positive turn in the year 2012, but the situation is not as favourable as it was during the period prior to the global depression. Though the market shot up in the years 2012 to 2014 the positive signs are still prone to fluctuation. The only consoling fact is that it hasn’t gone below the neutral point in the graph.
The Position of the United States:
For most of the industries worldwide, the position of the United States is the deciding criterion. This obviously means that the depression that the United States faced in the year 2008-09 must have had an impact globally. However pushing aside these specific events of the past the position of the real estate in the United States is generally as follows:
- Housing ideas in The United States are quite different. Unlike the people of the western world who wish to own a house, the Americans can find solace even under rented roofs. So real estate agents do not involve only in property dealing but also have a hold on let-out concepts and renting.
- So this basically means that real estate in the United States works more with residential housing than the ones taken up for professional purposes.
- But sadly in the previous year, more than 37% of the properties were purchased for investment purposes.
- The home ownership rate in 2016 is pitiably the lowest in 50 years. This is one strong example that traces of depression are still prevailing in the real estate industry. Fall in real estate business will not leave the nation for good as it will subsequently take a toll on the GDP of the nation.
- The whole of the real estate industry is crying out, looking for a Samaritan who can help the nation recover from this lurking crisis. However, the decisions are still inside the closed walls of the White House and no one is able to predict the things that can happen under the presidency of Mr Trump.
Most of the countries on the global platform have forayed into business tie ups, which will impact real estate positively. However, most of the international forecasts state that the declining trend is not yet over. The real estate professionals around the globe find the very thought of it haunting. Thankfully these days we have the modern forecasts that can give an alarming signal a little earlier, so you that you are not put on the spot, off-guarded